MOA Summer Camp 2017 – Best Summer Ever!!
MOA Summer Camp is an opportunity for students to continue their development through kid-centered fun – physical development, mental development and social development.
Here are a few of the summer highlights your student will experience –
- Field Trips – some of the past trips have included visits to Texas Ranger stadium, Flight Museum, Butterfly Park, the Opera, Klyde Warren Park, Hawaiian Falls
- In-House In-Door Skating
- Swimming – Monday, Wednesday and Friday in MOA’s indoor pool; private lessons also offered to advance student’s swimming skills
- New Ventures every week – Art with a Twist, Summer Carnival Bash Week, Summer Carnival Physical Week, Obstacle Course Week, Summer Olympic Week, Acting and Drama Week, Aeronautics and Engineering Week
- Special Programs – 2 Week Pottery Course, 2 Week making Android Application, 2 Week Sport Camp, 2 Week Make Your Own Website
- Summer Tutoring – nominal cost tutoring program
Meadow Oaks staff of counselors includes teachers, graduate students and college students-many of whom have worked at the camp for a number of years. Parents may sign up their children for an entire summer or have the flexibility to enroll them on a week-by-week basis. Early arrival and extended day are also available.
MOA Summer Camp Brochure & Registration – MOA Summer Camp 2017 Brochure
June 2017 Summer Camp Calendar (calendar will be subject to updates) – MOA Super Summer Camp June 2017 Calendar
July 2017 Summer Camp Calendar (calendar will be subject to updates) – MOA Super Summer Camp July 2017 Calendar
For more MOA 2017 Summer Camp information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org